Monday, February 1, 2010


OK OK OK where the hell do I start. I am 31 with no real kids less you count the 3 cats Gizmo, Groucho, Alex, and 1 dog Maxamus that I count as the kids I never got to have. I live in one of the 3 biggest cities in the us. I work for the state as a paper pusher. I do thank God every day that I am 1 of those few that still have a job. I come from the all American hard working blue collar split home. My father lives in NY. My mother lives in FL. Go figure both are still on the east coast at opposite ends. I was 1 of the million or so kids that was molested as a child. Wow feels good to say that. I spent 2 years in foster care in NY due to that and the fact I was a pissed off teen. I have lived in more places and moved more times in my life than I ever wanted to. I met a lot of very cool people along the way. And several pretty shitty people to. I live in a apartment with this single guy over my head that is either a real ass or is deaf. I would kill at the opportunity to have 4 years of college paid for. So I don't have to pay back loans for the rest of my life. I know there is grants but you have to apply to like a million of those to even come up with all or most of the money to pay for school. Well the other fact is I am a complete chicken shit to get off my ass and do some thing about school. I went and applied once and was spouse to pay a app fee of $10 and was so nervous I locked up and forgot my pin number to my damn ATM card. Hows that for dork. Oh and lets not forget the relationship I have been in for the last 13 years with a man whom I love to death but is a total commitment-phobe. The almost last thing I have to say is I LOVE photography with this crazy passion. Its funny as much as I know I know nothing about it. But for the most part I think I am trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life. P.S. I cant spell worth a shit!!
LMAO

1 comment:

Jayde said...

Welcome to the bloggy world. We are so glad you decided to join us!!