Monday, February 8, 2010


This is one of my babies. It really is not the biggest or coolest or most expensive camera out there. But it is mine all mine and I love it!!! I have a Canon Power Shot S5IS. I had been playing with my other 2 cameras. They are both 35 mm base. And if truth be known I was having a hell of a time with trying to get them to focus. Then I ran across this one in a Ritz shop and fell in love. I now take almost all my photos with it. Don't get me wrong I still hold great respect for my other cameras. I just like the fact that I can take a decent picture and it looks good. Its real nice to be able to see what you took a picture of without it looking fuzzy or wasting film. I also like the fact that I can record on it like a camcorder. I can even add a external flash. It also has a flip screen on it. I like the shape of it in my hands. It still feels like one of my old ones with a little bulk. It beats having one of those little digital brownie type I am so a fade to drop one. Also I believe my hands and fingers are to freaking big to maneuver those tiny cameras. I wish I had enough money so I could buy another one to put in mu car. But of course I would worry about it getting stolen.

1 comment:

Jayde said...

Nice camera! I'll have to show you the one I just ordered (as soon as it gets here!) Als, be sure you put a title on your blogs, it is helpful when you try to go back and look at what you've posted.