Monday, February 15, 2010

Wow so last week was a real shit no kidding. Got sick at 2:45 Wednesday morning. spent what seemed like a life time vomiting and shitting my brains out!!! Oh and just when I thought there could possibly be no more left ("I was ever so wrong"). So I do what most people do call the BOSS and tell them I am not going to make it in. Spent the day sleeping and praying the pain would go away. With some luck I got up Thursday morning feeling okay or at least like I could safely leave the house and make it up the road with out having to stop at every store, gas station, or bush along the way to work. Then lunch came and went and I just felt more under the weather as the day went on. Finally 5:00 wow I get to go home and drug up on Zantac 150 and Bayer back and body. OKAY made it to Friday Woke up feel like shit no really like the dog shit you stepped in lats week then scraped off your shew on the sidewalk and then the grass. Yeah that's it! That's me Friday morning. Drove into work don't know how I made it. But I went in because I felt bad we were short at the job one person. And when I got in it seemed like half the office was out or going to leave. I slumped around the office doing much of nothing. The more I tried to do the more I felt like I was useless. It took for ever to make it to lunch I was burning up and I wanted to vomit as hard as I could. My office manager came over and felt my head and told me I was real hot. Then I knew I was not going to make it through the rest of the day. I called the Dr office and begged to come it because I just could not go through the weekend feeling like this. got a appointment at 2:45. Called my mom and she knew something was wrong. so I went home and slept for a hour then she came and got me. we slipped in the office and out. after the Dr pushing and prodding on my stomach and back asked me if I was pregnant. My mom and i laughed and I replied only if Jesus is the father. Then I told him that the only boys that sleep in my bed is my cat and dog and that ain't happening. the Dr told me it might be gall bladder or Hiatel hernia. He gave me antacid and antibiotic and something called GREEN Goddesses. Well it must have been from the gods because by the time I got the scrips filled and made it to the parking lot and into my moms car and opened the door again and vomited all over the black top in the rain. and people actually stopping to watch. well hope it was a good show for those of you that looked at me like I was the alien from a horror flick. So when I go for the Hida scan we will know whats up.

1 comment:

Jayde said...

Ugh! That sounds awful! I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you. Get to feeling better!